Monday, September 1, 2008

Baseball Training

As a student of the game of baseball I am always trying to find new ways of improving my game but also trying to help thousands of kids that are striving to one day put a major league uniform on. Now a days players are getting faster, stronger, and all around better. The player pool is stacked. So what can help a kid stand out more the others. Well I may have found the answer. While I was doing research I stumbled upon a program that can give kids the edge over other ball players. This program will help you become more explosive and all around a better athlete.
Scouts are always looking for a five tool player. The hardest thing to achieve is running faster. The reason is because you can't teach speed. However you can build it. You can train hard and train your fast twich muscles to become explosive. It will not only improve your running but also you will throw harder because you have a stronger base and core and you will also hit harder and farther. Your range will increase on defense also.
I have seen some good things with this program. I have become a lot faster and feel like I am a step up on the competition. Their is no better feeling then beating out a infield hit, or stretching a single into a double or making an unbelievable play because you have incredible range.
So if anyone is interested in this program I have left the website at the bottom of this article.

No comments: